– Places to Visit. Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Top of the Rock Observation Deck on Empire State Building, Rockefeller Centre.
– Places to Visit. Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park, Legion of Honor, San Francisco Palace of Fine Arts, Lands End, Presidio, Sutro Baths ruins.
– Places to Visit. The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Space Centre Houston, Houston Zoo, The Menil Collection. The Galleria, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Houston Zoo, Buffalo Bayou Park.
– Places to Visit. High Roller, The Mob Museum, Fountains of Bellagio, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Venetian Hotel, Neon Museum, The Mirage, Hoover Dam.
– Places to Visit. Everglades National Park, Biscayne National Park, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Venetian Pool, Wynwood Walls, Perez Art Museum, Zoo Miami, Miami Seaquarium.
– Places to Visit. French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Moonwalk Riverside Promenade, Swamps, Museums, Audubon Park, Preservation Hall, Museum of Art, Voodoo Museum, St. Louis Cathedral.
If you are a true nature lover and would love to witness undulating landforms, plan a visit to Utah’s National Park. Here, you will find arches, canyons, amphitheaters, and incredible natural rock formations. You will be left stunned to see the verdant scenery that makes the area more attractive. The park has several waterfalls, rivers, and streams flowing through the park, soaring cliff walls, and amazing hiking trails. Thus, people with an adventurous mind can also enjoy a trip to this beautiful and scenic attraction.
Your trip to the USA is incomplete without a visit to Orlando, the land of theme and entertainment parks. The world’s most famous theme parks like the Universal Studios, Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World, and more attracts visitors in large numbers.